Warehouse Clerk Receiving / Material Handling - Kentucky
- Louisville, KY
Technology Conservation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Summary: Unload trucks; visually inspect product; process paperwork for receiving process; data entry; operate forklift; material handling and tracking; load outbound trucks; commodity labeling, handling, storage, and tracking
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull 1000 pounds using a pallet jack
- Able to hear, see, talk
- Hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
- Vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Speaking abilities to frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly
- Must be able to smell chemicals or materials on fire
- Must use and /or wear required safety equipment at all times
- Operate forklift for extended periods of time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry into Access
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in the English language
- Digital camera operation and uploading into electronic files
- Forklift and pallet jack operation
Successful completion of Background Investigation to include but not limited to Social Security Trace/Validation; Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor Search (all counties of residence),Statewide Criminal Search (all states of residence) and Employment Verification for the past 7 years; Drug Testing; Subsequent random Background Investigation and Drug Testing. We participate in eVerify. EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Discover more about our company at www.tcgrecycling.com or at our page on Facebook.