Shipping Clerk - WAREHOUSE Environment
- Louisville, KY
Technology Conservation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Looking for a team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills that are flexible, adaptable, creative and results oriented for Shipping Clerk. This is a warehouse position and environment.
The Shipping Clerk would correctly process and package orders for shipment, requisition materials and supplies as needed, run daily reports via computer, reconcile daily, and follow data entry procedures and exercise independent judgment in maintaining the routine flow of work. They would be expected to cross train in other areas as needed and comply with all company security policies and procedures.
This position is a full-time day shift, Monday through Friday, from 7am to 3:30pm (40 hour work week). The shift may be subject to change due to business needs. There may be occasional overtime.
The hourly wage for this position is $10.00
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb a ladder
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Must use and /or wear required safety equipment at all times
- View a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Must be able to push/pull 1000 pounds using a pallet jack
- Able to hear, see, talk
- Hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
- Vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Speaking abilities to frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly
- Must be able to smell chemicals or materials on fire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use portable and stationary scales
- Understanding of ESD requirements
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as familiarity with working on other Microsoft Office products, Windows 2000 and XP Operating systems
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in the English language
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
Successful completion of Background Investigation to include but not limited to Social Security Trace/Validation; Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor Search (all counties of residence),Statewide Criminal Search (all states of residence) and Employment Verification for the past 7 years; Drug Testing; Subsequent random Background Investigation and Drug Testing. We participate in eVerify. EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Discover more about our company at www.tcgrecycling.com or at our page on Facebook.