TDCI is an enterprise solutions provider focused on helping manufacturers and distributors improve their business performance by making critical business processes easier and more productive. Our BuyDesign® software is an innovative sales and configuration solution that's helping companies become "easier to do business with" by streamlining their interest-to-order cycle for customized products.
We are truly a different kind of company - a team of 100 that is producing cutting edge software and implementing the best solutions to our customers. We work hard, but have a lot of fun along the way. You won’t find a better culture, learning or working environment than we have here!
- Work on the technical infrastructure for multiple deployment models (on-premise, cloud, mobile, etc) for implementation projects involving multiple software products that integrate with ERP applications.
- Analyze customer information to determine, recommend, and size servers, database, and peripheral equipment needs for software implementation projects.
- Partner with customer network technicians, telecommunications engineers or technical support to provide necessary expertise and support.
- Use problem solving skills to make modifications that will alleviate performance issues associated with technical infrastructure (database, servers, network, Internet connectivity, or other hardware/software components).
- Configure, manage and administer TDCI’s hosting solution offer for our customers utilizing a third party hosting environment.
- Willing to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Proficiency with Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, infrastructure design and application (software) management.
- Superb communication skills – must be able to consult with internal and external partners.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.