T.D. Security provides the highest quality guards in Ohio by hiring only the best. While all of our officers are expected to meet our exacting standards Armed Security Enforcement Officers must meet even higher standards.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A current weapons license from an Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy accredited institution or a Police Academy equivalent. Ohio Carry Concealed Weapon's licenses are not valid licensure to care a duty weapon.
- A current and valid driver's license
- Current and valid automotive insurance
- The ability to pass a federal and state background check
- The ability to successfully pass a drug screening
- A working cellular phone
- Reliable means of transportation
While prior experience is not necessary, as we provide on-the-job training, prior experience and other qualifications will set a candidate apart from other applicants.
- Former Military Experience
- Former experience as a Law Enforcement Officer or Corrections Officer
- Former Security Experience
- Supervisory positions
- Less-than-lethal weapons training certificates (i.e. OC Spray, baton, or taser)
- First Aid, CPR/AED Training, or EMT licensure
- Police/Security/ or Private Investigator Academy training
If you think you have what it takes, or are looking to make a meaningful change, please apply to become an Armed Security Enforcement Officer with T.D. Security.