T.D. Security provides the highest quality guards in Ohio by hiring only the best which is why we require our officer to meet exacting standards.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A current and valid driver's license
- Current and valid automotive insurance
- The ability to pass a federal and state background check
- The ability to successfully pass a drug screening
- A working cellular phone
- Reliable means of transportation
While prior experience is not necessary, as we provide on-the-job training, prior experience and other qualifications will set a candidate apart from other applicants.
- Former Military Experience
- Former experience as a Law Enforcement Officer or Corrections Officer
- Former Security Experience
- Supervisory positions
- Less-than-lethal weapons training certificates (i.e. OC Spray, baton, or taser)
- First Aid, CPR/AED Training, or EMT licensure
- Police/Security/ or Private Investigator Academy training
If you think you have what it takes, or are looking to make a meaningful change, please apply to become an Security Enforcement Officer with T.D. Security.