Web Developer, A2930
- Columbia, SC
TM Floyd & Company (TMF) is an Information Technology consulting group dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective IT solutions. Our goal is to be the insurance industry's preferred strategic partner for IT initiatives.
We have developed a high level of insurance industry subject matter expertise that we couple with our service offerings to distinguish us from our competition and to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
With more than 30 years of experience and working relationships with leading insurance services firms, TMF has the know-how and connections needed to direct the future of the insurance industry.
Are you an experienced Web Developer looking for a new position in Columbia, SC? Are you looking for a great team environment that has committed and experienced developers in which you can utilize your skills? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring a Web Developer to work on an annual project that will include implementing changes to billing, new vendor payments, and billing reporting. He/she will also assist with securing sensitive accounting data, implementing data encryption, and cleansing old data. The Web Developer will have the following day-to-day tasks:
- Implementing computer programs using Ruby on Rails, JRuby, Java, and BIRT for new business requirements
- Assisting with data analysis, system design, and database design
- Participating in running daily and monthly jobs to support accounting, billing, and payment systems
- Supporting daily requests from the business team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Object-oriented design experience
- Java experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails