Pre-Sales Consultant (m/w)
- Vienna, Austria
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
We’re always looking for employees to help us continue our winning streak. Employees who are talented, dynamic and versatile – it doesn’t matter whether they are entry-level or seasoned pros. Not only do we at Tricentis require a lot from our employees, but we also offer them a lot in return because everything that we at Tricentis have to offer revolves around one objective: promoting your development, individuality, creativity and flexibility.
We are located worldwide with our headquarter in Vienna, Austria and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
- Supporting our sales force in all technical/tool related matters
- Consulting clients and interested parties on our product Tosca
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise about different tool related questions
- Developing, planning and conducting technical demonstrations of our tool for clients and interested parties
- Taking technical lead and responsibility during the software sales cycle
- Evangelize Tosca testing method best practices and implementation
- Representing the company and our software solution with passion and enthusiasm
- Ideally 3+ years experience in Pre-Sales Consulting
- Ideally you have knowledge about business IT-systems such as operating systems, data bases and web-technologies as well as knowledge about the software development life cycle and DevOps
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a competent contact person for your Clients
- Excellent German and English skills
- You know how to deal with different buying influences in complex sales cycles and cover them professionally
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistency
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding Company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times
- Great events for employees
- Annual pass for public transport
- wide range of health care activities
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, ...)
The minimum gross salary for this position under the terms of the collective agreement amounts to € 50.893,-- p.a., plus market-conform overpayment according to qualification and experience and a variable compensation.