SAP Product Owner / Product Manager
- Łódź, Poland
- Identifier for screening Question: Product Owner
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software release transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a SAP Product Owner / Product Manager that is exited to learn and develop product strategy for our SAP customers. We are continuously transforming our company culture with innovation and a truly Agile-at-Scale Environment, modeling the same modern DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing.
Tricentis has a Global Presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Own the backlog for the evolution of Tricentis SAP testing products
- Be the subject matter expert for your product area and roadmap
- Understand your users better than anyone else
- Be a committed member of your agile team
- Research the right problems to solve, and test/confirm hypothesized solutions
- Translate solutions into easily digestible epics and user stories
- Lead delivery of solutions in sync with the company vision and strategy
- Work closely with other R&D roles, teams and with other business units
- Convey product value, training & guidance to internal and external audiences
- Coordinate go-to-market activities, while understanding market needs
- Higher education degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional work experience with SAP solutions
- Solid understanding and experience of software testing in SAP environments
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager and/or Netweaver Business Client is a big plus
- Prior experience working as a product manager in agile software development is a plus
- Open, transparent and collaborative team player
- Creative, forward and international thinking
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Hands-on attitude
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Professional & Personal Development and mentoring
- Job training and course attendance
- Several yearly employee events
- Cafeteria System
... and many more
Eager to work in a fast growing and highly motivated company where your contribution to the company is recognized?
Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.