VP Product Management
- Vienna, Austria
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown”). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
We are seeking a Product Management Leader who empowers team members to do their best while holding them to a higher standard of growth, accomplishment, and results. You will be responsible for providing product vision, driving strategy around solutions, and successfully executing across numerous technologies to solve difficult problems for our customers. This position requires a well-rounded individual who will not miss details while guiding multiple teams. Someone who can distill complex problems into actionable work. You will be free to innovate in a team-oriented environment with open-minded people that care deeply about our products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive product strategy, implementation and delivery
- Work across product and engineering teams to build, design, implement and maintain our products with a particular focus on delivering a streamlined tester experience and giving customers the best continuous testing platform
- Manage multiple product management teams supporting a broad product portfolio
- Partner with Product Marketing and coordinate GTM activities and product launches
- Convey product value and strategic direction to c-staff, customers, prospects, and other stakeholders
- Function as a trusted partner and subject matter expert for customers and partners
- Drive decisions around prioritization, solutions, functionality, and pricing
- Influence and establish good product management practices through solid design decisions, data-driven insights, processes, and tools.
- Proven track record (10+ years) of success delivering software to technical audience. Experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Technical depth is a must both for understanding the customer challenges and gaining credibility with the Engineering teams
- Business acumen with a strategic ability to solve problems across organizational boundaries
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience with modern DevOps practices is a plus
- Empathetic, people-centered mindset and a passion for bringing the best out of the people and helping them realize their potential
- Attention to detail – ability to work with a large amount of data and ability to consolidate, distill and simplify to drive clarity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent communications skills and fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
The VP of Product Management will be successful in this role when they can execute the following strategic tasks:
- People: Recruit, retain, train and motivate your team
- Communication: Successfully communicate the product roadmap internally and externally, while having the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Long-term vision: Maintain 3-year product strawman
- Research: Collect and analyze feedback from both internal and external sources so we deepen our understanding of all customers
- Customer service: Provide an unparalleled customer experience by driving new features, marketing programs, customer surveys, partnerships, pricing and technical documentation
- GTM: Deliver software products to market
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work (within Austria) is possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Tricentis will offer relocation for the right candidate
- Job ticket for free public transportation (Vienna, Austria)
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living.
We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 65.996 gross per year for this position according to the IT collective agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.