Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Budapest, Hungary
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who is proficient in the newest technologies and open-minded for trying new things. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
In this role you work as part of the cross-functional SpecFlow (https://specflow.org/) product team. An independently operated and branded unit inside of Tricentis. We are looking for energetic, intelligent, and driven people to join our SpecFlow engineering team. You will be working on a new set of frontend products supporting Gherkin file editing and test execution visualization in our various SpecFlow+ products. SpecFlow’s clear goal to grow users of our free SpecFlow software.
- Work closely with product management & UX to design great experiences for our users and align with business goals
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest frontend technologies
- Take ownership of the testing and quality of your code
- Contribute to team ceremonies, such as stand ups, estimation, and brainstorming sessions
- Continually contribute to and challenge decisions made by the team to ensure the best outcome
- Review code of your teammates and actively share your knowledge
- Be comfortable with change: we are building very new products and we are continuously evaluating if we are on track with customers and internal stakeholders. Sometimes we will need to pivot and get back to the drawing board
- 5 years+ proven experience with a modern SPA framework (Angular, React, or Vue), React is preferred
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Azure (or other cloud provider) resources and deployment
- Azure DevOps or Jira extension/plugin development expertise
- Basic expertise in the C# and .NET Core
- Familiar with TDD/ATDD and BDD
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in test automation (e.g., with Jest, Cypress, Selenium, …)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to travel 15% (mostly within Europe)
- High energy and excited to join a small team in startup-mode
- Strong verbal and authoring skills in English
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.