Social Media, Content and Community Specialist (m/f)
- Vienna, Austria
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
The Community, Social Media and Content Specialist is responsible for maximizing user/community awareness across core social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and specialized online communities) as well as Newsletters and Webinars. You will drive awareness/market recognition, create a positive brand perception, and helps maximize the reach of our events and content campaigns. This role also involves writing blogs, email marketing, web copy, etc. to advance our content strategy and larger marketing goals.
You will work as part of the cross-functional SpecFlow (https://specflow.org/) product team. An independently operated and branded unit inside of Tricentis. This leads to high self-responsibility and the opportunity to apply all your marketing expertise on how to best generate attention to the work of our product team.
The topics we cover are truly software development “geek level,” and you will be expected to understand them well enough to ensure they are communicated clearly and concisely. If you are up for the challenge, this is a great opportunity to make your mark at a rapidly- growing industry leader.
1+ years of experience in a marketing communications role at a fast-paced, dynamic technology company is a strict requirement.
- Initiate and engage in conversations across the software testing/software development/DevOps community at large
- Grow global reach via branded accounts, non-branded forums we host, and 3rd party communities central to our industry / target audience
- Be present and engaged; make the community know you
- Write and edit content (e.g., blogs, email marketing, web copy, etc.)
- Coordinate press release distribution and optimization
- Co-Host and orchestrate our Webinars
- Prepare, distribute, and analyze user/community newsletters
- Work with the community (bloggers, youtubers, streamers, contributors, …) to speak with/for us
- Coordinate and write speaking opportunity submissions
- Design, implement, measure, and optimize global social media programs that support defined goals
- At least one year of experience in a marketing communications role at a fast-paced, dynamic technology company
- Experience with software development practices and empathy for the needs of a software developer/tester
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and analytics tools
- Experience measuring and optimizing paid campaigns vs KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic graphics and video editing skills (create social banners, excerpt video clips….)
- Excruciating attention to detail
- Amazing project management and organizational skills
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish
- Track record of working independently with minimal supervision
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Collaborative working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. Following Austrian law we are indicating the minimum salary at EUR 27.846,- gross p.a. for this position according to the IT Collective Agreement. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.