DIEB (Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging) Program Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
The Diversity, Inclusion, Equity & Belonging (DIEB) Program Manager will be responsible for developing and executing DIEB initiatives and roadmap focused on helping us celebrate diverse heritage and culture while building community and awareness along with our DIEB knowledge, understanding and capability.
Key responsibilities and initiatives include but are not limited to the following:
- ERG Program Development - Build out and grow our ERG Program, providing guidelines, tools, structure and resources
- ERG Program Management - Manage the overall ERG program to include coaching ERG leaders and program development
- Diversity Communications & Recognition - Build out a calendar of Diversity Holidays & Observances, plan events and communication strategies that celebrate diverse cultures and heritage and develop internal and external comms to recognize observances in partnership with ERG leads. Promote career opportunities to attract diverse candidate pools in partnership with corporate Recruiting team.
- Learning - Design, build, deliver, DIEB education, training and workshops and ensure current offerings are developed through an inclusive lens in partnership with Learning & Development Resources
- DIEB Resource Development - Develop DIEB resources, tools, and guides to help employees understand DIEB key topics, have DIEB conversations and put learnings into action to help ensure sustained engagement and retention of DIEB key topics.
- Develop DIEB initiatives and roadmap to strategically complement and advance Tricentis’ corporate social responsibility and philanthropy initiatives.
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Belonging - General knowledge and understanding of DIEB key topics and ability to eloquently educate others on DIEB key topics. Experience building, managing and executing Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Belonging programs.
- Learning & Development - Experience directly building, designing, delivering and facilitating DIEB education, training and workshops
- Experience building and managing ERG structured programs
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented team within TRICENTIS. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of TRICENTIS where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.