Senior Full Stack Developer
- Budapest, Hungary
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
In this role you work as part of the cross-functional SpecFlow (https://specflow.org/) product team. An independently operated and branded unit inside of Tricentis. We are looking for energetic, intelligent, and driven people to join our SpecFlow engineering team. You will be working on SpecFlow’s product range of tools to help agile teams to practice TDD/BDD practices. So in essence you are building tools for software developers. SpecFlow’s clear goal to grow users of our free SpecFlow software. Visit us on GitHub: https://github.com/SpecFlowOSS
- Write clean, scalable C# code running cross platform with .NET Core
- Contribute to our core SpecFlow open source library and our test runner product(s)
- Work on our IDE integrations to provide the best experience to our users
- Help to maintain and scale our backend services hosted in Azure
- Debug and solve complex problems and performance issues
- Take ownership of your work as part of a cross-functional product team
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest trends (architectures, libraries, …) related to your field
- Take ownership of testing, quality of your code and operating your product
- Contribute to team ceremonies, such as stand ups, estimation, and brainstorming sessions
- Continually contribute to and challenge decisions made by the team to ensure the best outcome
- Review code of your teammates and actively share your knowledge
- Be comfortable with change: we are building very new products and we are continuously evaluating if we are on track with customers and internal stakeholders. Sometimes we will need to pivot and get back to the drawing board
- High energy and excited to join a small team in startup-mode
- Comfortable and productive in a remote work (home office) setting
- Ability to travel 15% (mostly within Europe)
- 5 years+ experience with either Java or C#.Net
- Able to work and communicate exclusively in English
- Experience with Plugin Development (Jira, VS Code, …)
- Azure (or other cloud provider) resources and deployment
- Familiar with TDD/ATDD and BDD
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum and KanBan)
- Experience in test automation (e.g., with Jest, Cypress, Selenium, …)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Collaborative working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living.