Senior Community Manager
- Mountain View, CA, USA
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Tricentis is experiencing tremendous growth, and we are expanding our Marketing team. The Senior Community Manager will play an important role within the Marketing team taking the lead on managing the global community of Tricentis users. In addition, the manager will support branding and brand advertising, and take the lead on other activities as needed.
This position is based in Mountain View, California.
Job Description Details
- Manage an online community of users on a global basis
- Develop the strategy for building and engaging with the community
- Plan and develop initiatives, programs, and events to engage community members to build the sense of community
- Identify and support community leaders to encourage continued engagement and retention
- Participate in community conversations and bring back to Tricentis relevant information
- Implement an online platform for the community
- Determine and track appropriate metrics for the community
- Work with others within Tricentis to ensure continuity of communities
- Help manage the corporate brand
- Work with others throughout the company to implement the brand
- Watch for brand inconsistencies and work with others to have brand alignment
- Support online brand advertising on a global basis in coordination with other advertising being done by members of the team
- Perform other duties as needed
- 5+ years in a corporate marketing role with a B2B tech company
- 5+ years implementing and managing a large online community or similar experience
- Experience creating and launching community initiatives, and managing community leaders
- Demonstrated ability to spot opportunities as they arise in response to the community
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills, especially when communicating with the community
- Ability to define and monitor community metrics and taking appropriate action in response to the metrics
- Experience with branding including working with others on brand alignment
- Experience with online advertising including the set up and monitoring of ad performance
- Strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Resourceful with good problem-solving skills and the ability to manage the unexpected
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Self-motivated, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Bachelor's degree required, major in marketing or communications preferred
- Market conform salary + bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented team within TRICENTIS. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of TRICENTIS where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.