Senior Web Developer
- Dallas, TX
TSP, Inc. provides a wide range of cost-effective, best in class IT-related business solutions. Protect your IT investment from the high cost of failure, downtime, and operating overhead - help your company flourish with one of TSP's comprehensive service programs. TSP provides superior technical services throughout the United States and Canada.
The Web Developer ensures customer and client expectations are exceeded by providing a variety of IT support and services. TSP Service Offerings can include Hardware Operations and System Maintenance; PC and Server support - Multivendor; Printer and Peripherals - Local and Enterprise; User Support Services in Helpdesk and Desktop Operations; Server Systems Administration and Remote Infrastructure Management; Asset Management; Field Network Operations; and Voice and Data Move, Add, and Change Services.
- Lead or participate in requirements analysis, design, development, integration, installation and maintenance of new system solutions or modifications to existing systems based on customer/business needs.
- Reviews, analyzes, designs, develops, tests, implements, debugs, documents and/or maintains code
- Will write packages, procedures, functions and triggers
- Ability to perform a variety of roles – programmer, business analyst and project manager.
- Will create tables with constraints and indexes
- Create complex queries
- Review and tune new and/or existing SQL and PL/SQL code
- Develop and write technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of computer systems: Windows and Unix
- Database and tools: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL Developer. Strong PL/SQL programming. Familiar with writing dynamic SQL. Strong experience writing, testing, debugging and maintaining SQL code.
- Web application framework (Spring Framework) and development environment: Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in web application development, decision support and/or business intelligence solutions is required.
- Strong problem solving technical skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of various hardware platforms and operating systems
- Experience meeting with users to gather information and develop business requirements into program deliverable
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong presentation skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.