Entry level System Specialist (00073)
- Ashdown, AR
TSP, Inc. is a certified minority-owned business (MBE) headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We offer a wide range of IT business solutions to several Fortune 500 customers which enable differentiators improving business competitiveness. These offerings include: Managed IT Services, Storage Services, and Industrial Services.
We are currently looking for an entry level Quality Control Technician (QCS) that can ensure customer and client expectations are being exceeded by providing services for Quality Control Systems (QCS) in industrial environments which include:
- Perform Preventative, Corrective and Emergency maintenance on customer's QCS equipment
- Primary service responsibility for assigned resident account
- Independently troubleshoot and solve complex system and process related problem
- Provide support for other accounts and technicians as required
- Maintain all required site and system documentation
- Possess/develop comprehensive knowledge of entire product and services portfolio and routinely consult with both customer and management
- Actively interface with customers at all levels
- Ensures customer satisfaction through oral and written communication
- Provide 24 X 7 emergency support to area customers and technicians
- ABB and/or Honeywell QCS experience is a plus
- Associates in Electronic or Industrial Engineering or related experience
- Industrial or equivalent military work experience; experience in flat sheet processes such as paper, film, or rubber is a plus
- Networking or advanced pc skills and experience
- Experience in process analysis / improvement or process control
TSP offers a competitive salary along with a full benefits package that includes company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance and long and short term disability insurance - in addition to 401k, 14 PTO days per year and 9 paid holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.