Web Design Intern
- W 39th St, New York, NY
TVI is a digital marketing agency based in Manhattan, NY. Since 2002, we've helped build over 200 digital brands and launched numerous award winning websites. We work hand-in-hand with the brands we serve and help them craft strategies that capture attention and keep their customers engaged. We're looking for bright, motivated, innovative individuals to join our agency and help us grow!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, eager to learn interactive design skills within the digital industry.
This is a 3 month contract/internship with an opportunity for a full time position.
- Tackle diverse projects and gain great exposure to branding, design and web development
- Work directly with a young management team
- Freedom to experiment with ideas and improve transferable skill sets
- 20% of your time is set aside for training or on independent study for school credit
- Producing web/graphic design concepts for various clients
- Working with senior designers on client and internal projects
- Manipulating and optimizing photos, graphics, and other images for web
- Website updates and front end development (HTML, CSS) for existing clients and new projects
- Recent College graduates, College Seniors or rising Juniors in a Graphic Design or Computer Arts program.
- Quick learner. Follows direction well.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- 0-3 years HTML/CSS experience. As in you can design and code a webpage yourself. But your skills lie in design.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Creative, open minded thinker with willingness to work in a small entrepreneurial environment
- Energetic, self motivated
- Tech savvy
- Must have an online portfolio
- Drawing skills a plus
Contract. Commensurate with experience.
Manhattan. Right by Bryant Park. 39th and 6th.
10am - 6pm.