Photography Intern Needed for a Short Food Project
- 37 West 39th St., New York, NY
TVI is a digital marketing agency based in Manhattan, NY. Since 2002, we've helped build over 200 digital brands and launched numerous award-winning websites. We work hand-in-hand with the brands we serve and help them craft strategies that capture attention and keep their customers engaged. We're looking for bright, motivated, innovative individuals to join our agency and help us grow! More importantly, we will help you grow.
- Required to visit restaurants within a few block radius of 37th street and 6th Avenue (Manhattan) to take pictures of exciting food based on their menu. Approximately 20 restaurants.
- This project will last 4-8 weeks, March through April 2014.
- We would provide a light box but you would be expected to have your own camera.
- It wouldn't be full-on photo shoots. You'd simply order 3-5 dishes or we would arrange for these to be made by the chef for you and you'd take some quick pictures in the light box.
- Minimum 1 year of photography experience required
- Must be creative, with a good eye for a picture
- Should have excellent technical and photographic skills
- Must have good communication and people skills
- Preferably, should have an online portfolio of previous work
This is an internship position for slightly over a month. You can work on your own time with guidance and deadines outlined by us. There will not be any compensation for this position but you will get your food paid for.