TVI is a boutique digital marketing agency based in Manhattan, NY. Since 2002, we've helped build over 200 digital brands and launched numerous award winning websites. We work hand-in-hand with the brands we serve and help them craft strategies that capture attention and keep their customers engaged. We're looking for bright, motivated, innovative individuals to join our agency and help us grow!
We are seeking a well-rounded and detail-oriented User Experience Designer to join our young design team. You must be capable of working dynamically in an agency environment on multiple projects, and have a love for design, a passion for solving real world problems, and a desire to collaborate with a diverse and talented team.
You should have a strong interest in branding and corporate identity and be familiar with brand experience design from a website, to a mobile application, to a physical space or interactive game, or all of the above.
- Create project design strategies and concepts
- Gain deep understanding of real world customer needs and business goals and collect valuable user feedback and insight to inform product decisions.
Document the user experience through user flows, personas, scenarios, storyboards, mock-ups, prototypes and design specifications.
Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes graphic designers, product managers, developers and marketing strategists
- Create lo-fi and hi-fi mockups and clickable prototypes from product concepts based on sound usability principles
- Test and iterate prototypes with real users
- Work with product managers, developers and designers in an agile environment to guide delivery of production functionality
An online portfolio
At least 2 years of real world web UX design experience
Strong knowledge of UX design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to cross-device consumer experiences.
Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq and/or Sketchbook Pro.
A passion for creating products that resonate with people and are a delight to use.
Outstanding oral and written presentation skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to different audiences
Organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, and able to work both independently and as part of a small design team
- A logical approach to challenging UX problems
- Experience in designing for hospitality, food and beverage, real estate or architecture
Commensurate with experience
Full health and dental
Manhattan. Right by Bryant Park. 39th and 6th.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and online potfolio. Get creative in your application to stand out of the pack!