TVI is a digital marketing agency based in Manhattan, NY. Since 2002, we've helped build over 200 digital brands and launched numerous award-winning websites. We work hand-in-hand with the brands we serve and help them craft strategies that capture attention and keep their customers engaged. We're looking for bright, motivated, innovative individuals to join our agency and help us grow! More importantly, we will help you grow.
Our Intern Analysts love numbers and data visualization. You are analytically trained, and detail orientated with a backgroud in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or Engineering. You'll learn how to use Google Analytics and other tools to measure everything that needs measuring and optimizing. From campaign analysis, to UX performance, SEO and market analysis, you'll support various projects and work closely with the Strategy and Production teams to develop key insights, reports and optimizations. You'll be expected to work regular hours Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm.
- Focus will be to research and summarize important developments relating to business intelligence, analytics, SaaS, CRM and Big Data, and then regularly report findings to our business teams.
- Conduct research to support presentations, articles, blogs, website copy, collateral and the sales process.
- Research sales and marketing best practices and emerging tools to help inform content marketing, lead generation and SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Provide in-depth updates about competitive threats, market opportunities and industry trends/developments and summarize relevant analysts reports.
- Identify information sources that may be useful for existing clients, prospects or team members.
- Monitor news to keep team informed on economic, industry and competitive stories.
- Assist in light marketing duties as needed including preparing presentations, website copy and other collateral materials that may be planned or in development.
- Maintain a database of relevant reporters, industry influencers, awards, analysts and events.
- At least a sophomore standing at a University.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Google Analytics (not required but extremely helpful).
- Highly organized, self-directed, and resourceful.
- Inquisitive and interested in technology, business, and the research process.
- Personable, positive demeanor and high integrity.
- Proactive and resourceful in getting things done on time.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- This is an internship position
- You will receive a stipend of $400/week