Account Management Coordinator
- New York, NY
TVI is a digital marketing agency based in Manhattan, NY. Since 2002, we've helped build over 200 digital brands and launched numerous award-winning websites. We work hand-in-hand with the brands we serve and help them craft strategies that capture attention and keep their customers engaged. We're looking for bright, motivated, innovative individuals to join our agency and help us grow! More importantly, we will help you grow.
Our Account Management Coordinators learn the ins and outs of account and project management. You'll get a holistic view of our core multidisciplinary team and be involved in everything from web design, marketing campaigns and ideas coming out of our innovation labs. Any project that comes through TVI and needs execution (we have a lot!) you will likely touch in some way. By the end of the internship you should be able to full manage a project from beginning to end with a client. You'll be expected to work regular hours Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm.
- Respond to daily client requests for graphic design, website development, and online marketing solutions.
- Plan and manage tasks and projects for production team to execute and ensure timelines.
- Conduct quality assurance to maintain company standards and exceed client expectations.
- Gather project requirements with detailed needs analysis.
- Educate clients on new TVI services through direct contact and email marketing newsletters.
- Basic understanding of design and digital marketing industry.
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, CSS and other web development technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Recent graduate or in final year of study
- Strong academic track record
- HTML/ Photoshop knowledge a plus
- Proficient in management software (Excel, Word, Google Apps)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative, resourceful and team oriented
- This is an internship position
- You will receive a stipend of $400/week