Customer Success Manager
- New York, NY
Take the Interview ("TTI") is changing the way companies interview and engage with talent. Our passion is in helping organizations hire better talent faster. Guess who's got our backs? Phenomenal VC firms such as StarVest Partners and Rittenhouse Ventures and a slew of rockstar advisors.
For more, check out the site: http://relentless.taketheinterview.com/
Why join us? We’re solving real problems for major brands like Zappos, NBCUniversal, and Kaplan. We're a growing technology startup located in the heart of NYC. We have fun, are constantly learning, and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager helps our clients optimize their interview process and create a remarkable experience for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. Our goal is to deliver unexpected value to our clients, through our interview management platform and consulting services.
As a CSM, you will be responsible for:
- On-boarding new clients and maintaining an existing book of business. You will be with our clients every step of the way -- from the initial kick-off call, to strategic meetings mapping out change-management strategy and interview process workflow, to facilitating platform trainings, all the way to quarterly and annual business reviews with clients.
- Constantly seeking out new ways to improve our clients’ interview process, while proactively identifying and resolving any potential on-boarding and account issues that may arise. This role is consultative in nature, with a CSM acting as a strategic advisor to our clients, guiding them to the most optimal interview process.
- Working closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing teams and external clients. The CSM needs to have sensational communication skills in order to effectively drive our business forward.
We are looking for someone with:
- Recruiting experience, consulting experience or strategic account management experience to bring a wealth of knowledge and energy to the table
- A self-motivator with a bundle of positive energy who is willing to dive head-first into a collaborative environment where teamwork is essential.
- A passion for recruiting, an understanding that the interview process is broken, and a strong desire to lead the charge in helping companies hire the best talent in the quickest way possible.
- Strong attention to detail, fantastic organization skills, and the ability to juggle many competing priorities at once.
- A desire to learn and grow on a daily basis, and is the kind of person that views everyday as an opportunity to accomplish new things (in both work and life).
- Awesome communication skills, a real desire to assist others, and a passion for the fast-paced world of technology.
Competitive Pay + Benefits + Equity + Office Chihuahua
That's it. If you've gotten this far and are still excited, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!