Sr. Product Designer
- New York, NY
Take the Interview ("TTI") is changing the way companies interview and engage with talent. We’re solving real problems for major brands like Zappos, NBCUniversal, and Kaplan. We're a growing technology startup located in the heart of NYC. We have fun, are constantly learning, and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
For more, check out the site: www.taketheinterview.com
We are looking for a Sr. Visual/UI Designer to lead visual design across our web and mobile products. You will work as a member of the product team alongside Product Management, UX Research, Quality Assurance, and Engineering and report to the VP of Product.
We are looking for people who:
- Have led direction and development of visual identity, including branding, visual style systems, and UI pattern libraries.
- Can develop and articulate design concepts and rationales
- Take a user-centered design approach and are comfortable gathering feedback from users and stakeholders
- Use rapid prototyping to communicate concepts and interactions to product development and engineering
- Are comfortable collaborating and iterating with quality assurance and engineering throughout the development process.
- Have a portfolio of visual identity work, prototypes, and projects & processes
- 5+ Years as a Visual or UI Designer in an Agile environment
- Previously launched proof of concepts and minimum viable products
- Iterated on an existing product suite
- A degree or certification in design from a recognized institution a significant plus