Associate Account Executive
- New York, NY
Take the Interview ("TTI") is changing the way companies interview and engage with talent. Our passion is in helping organizations hire better talent faster. Guess who's got our backs? Phenomenal VC firms such as StarVest Partners and Emerald Stage2Ventures and a slew of rockstar advisors.
For more, check out the site: www.taketheinterview.com
Why join us? We’re solving real problems for major brands like Zappos, NBCUniversal, Virgin Airlines and Conde Nast. We're a growing technology startup located in the heart of NYC. We have fun, are constantly learning, and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
What the Sales Team is:
We're the group in charge of bringing new revenue to the company. Yes, we may make it rain, but we do it in a classy, sitting back kind of way - not like that guy who peels out in a Ferrari (then crashes it) way. We do not focus on current clients (that's our Customer Success team), rather, we speak with prospective clients to learn which ones may find value in partnering with us and leveraging our technology.
We need to be able to translate software functionality into real-world business outcomes – and solving for their pain points (that's what people are interested in buying, after all), and our biggest focus is on being effective storytellers so that prospects understand the success of current clients.
What we are Looking for:
Someone that aspires to grow within TTI, and more broadly, use this opportunity to grow his or her career. This position is designed as an entry to junior level hands-on sales role that is responsible for taking leads generated by our Business Development team from 1st conversation through contract execution - with Sr. Sales mentors by your side teaching you and guiding you along the way.
What you will help us with:
- Telling the TTI story
- Identifying interview challenges faced by Fortune 5000 companies
- Demonstrating how our technology helps organizations improve their specific interview process, we are not a one size fits all solution
- Facilitating the full sales cycle from initial conversation through contract execution
- Acting and thinking like a market expert (not a product pusher)
- Creatively thinking about how we improve our own sales process including new ways to articulate tangible value to clients
- Things we don't even know yet!
What we will help you with:
- Securing entry into a fast-growing startup with growth opportunities
- Learning the industry and more than you'd ever thought you'd know about recruiting :)
- More responsibility than you'll find anywhere else
- Be part of a young and growing team that's great to work with
- Start a sales career driving revenue generation, one of the most transferable skills out there
You like talking to people, more importantly, listening to them. You are curious and always want to know 'why'.
You might have sales experience, you might not, but none-the-less you have traits that can't be taught: You're genuine, have integrity, are competitive and enjoy being around bright people. You’re not always the center of attention, but can be.
- 1-3 years professional experience - sorry that dog walking route in high-school doesn't count
- Confidence with a healthy dose of humility: Challenge my ideas, but make me like you when you're doing it
- You want to impact a quickly expanding market and an even faster growing company
- You're not afraid to make mistakes, but you better not make them twice
- Someone we'd want to grab a beer with
- Someone who can 'figure things out' and likes thinking through their questions to arrive at an answer instead of being told information
- Curiosity, the 'George' kind, not the 'kill that cat' kind
- Detail oriented individuals: When you apply, all I want to know in the cover letter section is your favorite movie and why!
If you have it, highlight:
- Recruiting Experience
- Inside sales experience
- SaaS Background
- Competitive Sports
Base Salary + Commission + Benefits + Equity + Office Dog
That's it. If you've gotten this far and are still excited, what are you waiting for - say hello!
Should we be interested in your application, you will receive an invite to interview through our On-Demand Technology to learn first hand what we are all about. We look forward to meeting you!!