- New York, NY
Take the Interview ("TTI") is changing the way companies interview and engage with talent. We’re solving real problems for major brands like Zappos, NBCUniversal, and Kaplan. We're a growing technology startup located in the heart of NYC. We have fun, are constantly learning, and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
For more, check out the site: www.taketheinterview.com
Are you a recruiter in the burgeoning NYC and ever-expanding Venture-backed community? Or are you trying to find your way into Startup Land? Do you to want to have an immediate and substantial impact within a market-leading SaaS growth story? Are you passionate about working with Entrepreneurial and B2B business leaders and learning how a Venture-Backed, successful Startup functions and scales from the inside out? Do you want to continue to learn full-life cycle recruiting through fun and hands-on training programs? Do you like working directly with an executive team?
Take the Interview (“TTI”) is actively growing our NYC team and is looking for an in-house recruiter to help fuel our Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success teams’ hiring plans.
What You’ll Be Working On:
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies to attract and recruit both active and passive candidates for technical and business-side positions, creating a pipeline of exceptional talent
o Strategies include: direct sourcing, internet recruiting, social recruiting, networking, referrals, phone, email and employer brand marketing
• Screen candidates for high-level skill-set fit, career-path direction, cultural fit, interest level, interview competition, salary range, availability, etc..
• Pitch candidates on the TTI story: history, growth strategy, industry perspective, market penetration, leadership, investors
• Work alongside management to contribute to hiring decisions
• Help create and manage the TTI Hiring Brand: including job postings, event planning (heard of UnCubed?), interview best practices, candidate relationships and much more
What You‘ll Need to be Successful in this Role:
• Proven full-cycle recruiting experience for Engineers, Product (PM’s, Visiual Design, UI/UX)
- Knowledge of LAMP stack
- A network in the Startup and Open-Source Community is highly desired
• Proficiency in Recruiting technologies:
- Experience with LinkedIn is a must, ‘Recruiter’ is desired
• Intellectually curious
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Be able to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through comprehensive project management
• Being a strong team player
This is a contract (potentially to full-time) opportunity and includes rate + commission + Office Dog.
That's it. If you've gotten this far and are still excited, what are you waiting for - say hello!
Should we be interested in your application, you will receive an invite to interview through our On-Demand Technology to learn first hand what we are all about. We look forward to meeting you!!