Sr. Technology Engineer
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Talent Anywhere is a technology and execution company that implements turnkey projects to help companies establish and manage tech, process, sales and manufacturing centers in new locations. Since 2006 we have ensured successful expansion strategies across 200+ projects worldwide.
- Understand business needs/requirements and convert to workable solutions comprising of hardware, software and communication systems.
- Should have prior expertise of having created and implemented such plans.
- Should undertaken implementing projects for data and communication network requirements with hands on experience.
- Should have a firm understanding of business issues and converting them into workable solutions.
- Should be able to craft a workable blueprint for all solutions proposed.
- Design & Implement computer networks, including local/wide area networks (LANs/WANs) and intranets.
- Audit and Manage network hardware, such as routers, switches, modems and firewalls.
- Research and implement network software, such as network drivers and monitoring applications.
- Work closely with management and other executives to align network design with organizational goals.
- Design and integrate new technologies and other telecommunications systems.
- Supervise network/system engineers, network admins and other workers in network setup & configuration.
- Possess abundant soft skills, such as critical thinking, verbal/written communication and leadership.
- Continuously evaluate emerging network technologies to maximize performance, security & efficiency.
- Periodically test and evaluate network performance, and adjust and redesign network where applicable.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Graduate or Higher education
- Relevant Certifications would be a added advantage
- Ability to analyse and propose workable solutions
- 25 days paid leaves
- In addition 7 Public and 4 National Holidays
- Medical Insurance cover
- Personal Accidental cover
- Travel Accident insurance cover
- Travel Medical insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Periodic Health Check-up camps
- Employee Engagement Activities