- 2610 Terrett Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
TalentFront is an outsourced recruiting firm -- we work with companies that are growing that do not have internal recruiting. We serve as their talent acquisition team providing everything from job description development to offer support. Our services include sourcing, screening, coordinating face to face interviews, and helping our client hiring managers make the best hiring decision they can. We wear our clients' brand and identify ourselves as being a part of the client's hiring team. After building a recruiting engine for our clients, we then teach them how to build and fuel their own recruiting engine going forward.
In addition to what we do, we are a startup with a strong entrepreneurial flavor. We are a remote team, which requires strong communication skills and a belief that colleagues will do what they say they will and keep their commitments. We ask a lot of ourselves and of each other, backstopping one another all the time. We are building our business and working it at the same time. Who we are today is not who we are tomorrow, which requires flexibility and adaptability. If this kind of an environment appeals to you, we hope you will read on.
Our Talent Recruiting Associate position is the heart of our recruiting operation. If you are someone with a background or interest in recruiting, human resources, or organizational development, we'd like to talk with you. You will review resumes, conduct phone and in-person interviews, craft candidate summaries, and determine which candidates should be presented to TalentFront clients. It is a position that requires insight, curiosity, and extraordinary care of people. The position will report to the CEO. This is a virtual opportunity, but you will be invited to come to DC for annual team events post-COVID.
Your specific duties will include:
- Establishing role requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with internal TalentFront account teams to discuss needs.
- Determining applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Interviewing applicants over the phone -- analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Preparing candidate summaries for account teams and making recommendations on who to advance or reject.
What we are looking for in a candidate is a voice that smiles as well as the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience or understanding of businesses -- how they work and what roles all companies have.
- Some experience conducting interviews for a variety of different positions.
- Ability to talk to candidates and record information in TalentFront screening documents real-time.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, as well as Google Docs is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including strong attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be proactive with the mindset of helping the team find the best candidate for TalentFront clients.
- Participate and work in a small team environment and work virtually with limited direction.
You will be required to participate in an exercise to assess your ability to interview and write up notes after an interview. This could take up to two hours of time. If we haven't turned you away yet, we hope you'll apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.