TalentFront is an outsourced recruiting firm -- we work with companies that are growing that do not have internal recruiting. We serve as their talent acquisition team providing everything from job description development to offer support. Our services include sourcing, screening, coordinating face to face interviews, and helping our client hiring managers make the best hiring decision they can. We wear our clients' brand and identify ourselves as being a part of the client's hiring team. After building a recruiting engine for our clients, we then teach them how to build and fuel their own recruiting engine going forward.
In addition to what we do, we are a startup with a strong entrepreneurial flavor. We are a remote team, which requires strong communication skills and a belief that colleagues will do what they say they will and keep their commitments. We ask a lot of ourselves and of each other, backstopping one another all the time. We are building our business and working it at the same time. Who we are today is not who we are tomorrow, which requires flexibility and adaptability. If this kind of an environment appeals to you, we hope you will read on.
Our Operations Associate position is tailored to someone who has a strong detail orientation. You will be responsible for performing a variety of recruiting administrative duties including maintaining candidate records, arranging and scheduling phone and/or on-site candidate interviews, posting jobs on internal and external websites, and performing operational recruiting tasks as assigned. You will report to the Operations Manager. We are a remote first environment although we have a preference for those who are located in the eastern time zone.
- Post positions and update these postings as needed.
- Open projects in LinkedIn to correspond with postings.
- Share and edit client-specific job descriptions, strategies, interviewing and reference check templates as Google Documents.
- Utilize our web-based applicant tracking system (ATS) to maintain candidate data and reporting.
- Update the movement of candidates through various stages in both LinkedIn and the ATS.
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews, serving as a dependable point of contact for candidates, TalentFront team members, and clients.
- Ensure appropriate and empathetic follow-up with candidates including sending status updates and rejection notices as requested.
- Perform other duties as required by the recruiting team.
We are interested in talking with you if you have exceptional attention to detail and are calm, cool, and collected in the face of a barrage of day to day responsibilities. In addition to a voice that communicates empathy and concern for others, we're looking for the following:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, as well as Google Docs is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be proactive with the mindset of helping the team find the best candidate for TalentFront clients.
- Participate and work in a small team environment and work virtually with limited direction.
You will be required to participate in an exercise to assess your organizational abilities. This could take up to two hours of time. If we haven't turned you away yet, we hope you'll apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.