Sourcing Specialist (REMOTE)
TalentFront is an outsourced recruiting firm -- we work with companies that are growing that do not have internal recruiting or require support during a surge. We serve as their talent acquisition team providing everything from job description development to offer support. Our services include sourcing, screening, coordinating face to face interviews, and helping our client hiring managers make the best hiring decision they can. We wear our clients' brand and identify ourselves as being a part of the client's hiring team. After building a recruiting engine for our clients, we then teach them how to manage it going forward.
In addition to what we do, we are a startup with a strong entrepreneurial flavor. We are a remote team, which requires strong communication skills and a belief that colleagues will do what they say they will and keep their commitments. We ask a lot of ourselves and of each other, backstopping one another all the time. We are building our business and working it at the same time. Who we are today is not who we are tomorrow, which requires flexibility and adaptability. If this kind of an environment appeals to you, we hope you will read on.
Our TalentFront Sourcing Specialist position is designed for someone with a background in proactively finding candidates for employment opportunities. You are responsible for identifying candidates for client roles utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter. You could be asked to as develop and implement new and creative ideas. This position will report to the CEO and will support a team of Recruiting Specialists. The opportunity is a full-time remote.
Specific duties include:
- Determining applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Researching profiles in LinkedIn and job boards as well as using alternative sources as needed.
- Managing our client applicant tracking system including managing the daily flow of resumes -- evaluating and adding them to our calendars for interviews.
- Maintaining candidate relationships for future opportunities.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not mandated.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system or other customer relationship management system.
- Experience sourcing individuals for varied business, technical, and scientific positions.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, as well as Google Docs is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including strong attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be proactive with the mindset of helping the team find the best candidate for TalentFront clients.
- Participate and work in a small team environment and work virtually with limited direction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.