Operations Specialist (REMOTE)
TalentFront is an outsourced recruiting firm -- we work with companies that are growing that do not have internal recruiting or require support during a surge. We serve as their talent acquisition team providing everything from job description development to offer support. Our services include sourcing, screening, coordinating face to face interviews, and helping our client hiring managers make the best hiring decision they can. We wear our clients' brand and identify ourselves as being a part of the client's hiring team. After building a recruiting engine for our clients, we then teach them how to build and fuel their own recruiting engine going forward.
In addition to what we do, we are a startup with a strong entrepreneurial flavor. We are a remote team, which requires strong communication skills and a belief that colleagues will do what they say they will and keep their commitments. We ask a lot of ourselves and of each other, backstopping one another all the time. We are building our business and working it at the same time. Who we are today is not who we are tomorrow, which requires flexibility and adaptability. If this kind of an environment appeals to you, we hope you will read on.
Our Operations Specialist position is tailored to someone who has a strong detail orientation. You will be responsible for performing a variety of recruiting administrative duties including maintaining candidate records, arranging and scheduling phone, video, and/or on-site candidate interviews, posting jobs on internal and external websites, and performing operational recruiting tasks as assigned. You will report to the Operations leader. We are virtual but have a preference for those who are located in the eastern time zone.
- Post positions and update these postings as needed.
- Support new role kickoffs to include creating folders, sharing, and editing client-specific job descriptions, strategies, interviewing and reference check templates.
- Update the movement of candidates through various stages in various systems including TalentFront pipelines and web-based applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage the scheduling of TalentFront phone interviews including overseeing our scheduling tool and updating recruiting calendars and providing insights regarding candidate backstories.
- Prepare candidate submissions to clients including uploading all relevant documents - resumes/profiles, phone interview notes, samples, work products and exercises.
- Manage the scheduling of all hiring manager interviews, serving as a dependable point of contact for candidates, TalentFront team members, and clients including resolving technical snafus that may arise on the day of the interview.
- Ensure appropriate and empathetic follow-up with candidates including sending status updates and rejection notices as requested.
- Manage hiring manager input and evaluations of candidates including the development and maintenance of trackers as needed and requested as part of the client onboarding process.
- Conduct a weekly audit of candidates -- statuses on pipelines and applicant systems maintained by TalentFront and by clients.
- Perform other duties as required by the recruiting team.
We are interested in talking with you if you have exceptional attention to detail and are calm, cool, and collected in the face of a barrage of day to day responsibilities. In addition to a voice that communicates empathy and concern for others, we're looking for the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, as well as Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be proactive with the mindset of helping the team find the best candidate for TalentFront clients
- Participate and work in a small team environment and work virtually with limited direction
You will be required to participate in an exercise to assess your organizational abilities. This could take up to two hours of time. If we haven't turned you away yet, we hope you'll apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.