Business Systems & Web Developer
- Falls Church, VA
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, and exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package. Tax Analysts is a CAREing Company.
Responsible for ongoing development, maintenance, and support for the organization’s NetSuite ERP system and development of web based integrated capabilities to support the needs of internal and external users. Assists in assessing additional enterprise software to meet company needs.
1. Performs ongoing development, maintenance, and support for the company’s NetSuite ERP system including financials, customer relationship management, subscription management, billing and expense reporting
2. Develops RESTful web service to enhance end user functionality and increase system integration effectiveness.
3. Integrates ERP functionality with other Tax Analysts internal and external systems to extend and provide new functionality for both internal and external users.
4. Develops dashboards and operational reports to provide insight into ERP data for staff, managers, and executives.
5. Performs integrity testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases and makes system changes to ensure integrity upon go-live.
6. Provides internal end-user support for the ERP platform.
8. Designs and develops internal and consumer-facing and visually appealing UI/UX applications.
9. Understands the relational database design (SQL) and develops workflow and database-driven applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or at least 4 years of relevant work experience required
- 5+ years of software development experience required
- 1+ years of financial systems development and operations (NetSuite preferred)
- 1+ years of customer relationship systems support experience required
- Familiar with B2B sales, accounting, customer service, and subscription management
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.