- Falls Church, VA, USA
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, and exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package. Tax Analysts is a CAREing Company.
Oversees basic administrative functions of Acquisitions department, including but not limited to tracking of author payments, general correspondence with outside authors, and updating of records.
- Researches, acquires, and verifies author contact information concerning potential outreach projects.
- Corresponds with current and potential authors regarding basic issues related to publishing of their articles.
- Tracks weekly published articles and ensures that authors are paid.
- Records and updates team calendar.
- Monitors various websites to collect material regarding timely and relevant tax topics.
- Creates shells for documents as assigned or required, and enters necessary information in Content Management System.
- Maintains department databases and directories.
- Works with editors and production department staff to meet established deadlines.
- May proofread and perform light copy editing for consistency, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Cross-trains with other department members and acts as backup for other team members as required or assigned.
- College degree in English, journalism, communications, related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience (customer service, communication, administrative, and/or print and electronic publishing)
- Computer proficiency in Windows, Office, electronic databases, and web searching
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.