- Newport Beach, CA
Professional Responsibilities to Include:
- Prospecting for clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Assist individuals in the process of defining their financial values. Establish strategies to achieve and protect those values where necessary.
- Become an outstanding Relationship/Resource by listening to your clients’ needs, gather facts, analyze and make responsible recommendations.
- Growing your client base, knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates in a team oriented environment.
Finding a Career for Your Life!
Tax & Financial Group is seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join our team as Financial Services Professionals. This is an entrepreneurial and consultative sales position.
Financial Advisor Opportunity
As an Advisor at Tax & Financial Group, you will be responsible for building a business by establishing a clientele and providing them with products and services to achieve their financial goals. Our business caters to individuals and businesses with a better than average income and net worth.
- Social confidence and resilience to cope with the nature of sales.
- Desire to succeed and maintain energetic approach.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Excellent professional communications skills.
- Sales, professional or financial background is a plus.
- BA, BS, Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience required
- A full company sponsored in house 2.5 year training program
- The ability to obtain California Life license, Series 66 and 7 registrations
- A commitment to provide the best and most competitive support systems
- Personal mentor
- Diverse array of individual and business products and services
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and 401k
- Monthly financial support in the form of our “AFP” program is provided to all approved, full-time new Advisors*
- Additional training for industry certifications, etc.
- Independent work schedule
*$30K Base Activity Pay, plus Commissions: provided by the Advisor Financing Program (AFP) to our full-time, new Advisors at Tax & Financial Group.
We invite you to view our website at tfgroup.com or contact us at: 949-223-8308
Peggy Nouraei - Recruiter