Product Coordinator - Electronic Products
- Boca Raton, FL
Taylor & Francis (T&F) Group, is a Boca Raton, Florida based international publishing company in print and electronic media. T&F has over 600 employees located across the United States, T&F offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer/DFWP.
Interested candidates may apply to email@example.com.
Supports Electronic Production team by tracking all electronic product schedules and deliveries. Provides reports and audit tracking of titles, by format.
- Maintains schedules for all electronic products in established business systems.
- Reports on schedule statuses, both by title and format, on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitors responsibility hand-offs between production teams and ensures they are complete and occur on a timely basis.
- Communicates metrics and schedule statuses with department and divisional heads. Ensures that key parties are aware of reasons for major schedule delays.
- Supervises automated systems and procedures and reports stoppages or errors.
- Contacts vendors for reports and summaries and ensures titles delivered to them are returned in a timely fashion.
- Performs quality review of electronic products as needed.
- Distributes electronic products to external distribution chains.
- Handles special reporting and tasks as required.
College education preferred.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Scheduling, workflow or traffiking experience preferred.
- MUST HAVE Strong Excel knowledge and experience is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.