The Associate Marketing Manager is responsibile for the strategy and tactical execution of all aspects of marketing textbook and reference, print and e-book products of chemistry and life science subject disciplines to the specific sales channels both domestically and internationally. Responsibilities include oversee execution of email, online, direct mail, advertising, paid search, co-op, campaign, promotions, creating marketing plans and managing budgets. Specific job duties are:
* Develop and maintain an overall strategy for the marketing chemistry and life science prodcut list.
* Plan and executive marketing campaigns for frontlist and backlist titles use all channel-appropriate
marketing tactics including direct and indirect marketing.
* Work with and manage the flow of campaigns and promoptional pieces through creative, copy, web, email,
social media, editorial and sales teams.
* Ensure effective marketing of chemistry and life science is taking place through online platforms including
company website and vendors such as; Amazon.com, B&N.com and other resellers.
* Create reports and analyze key metrics such as response rates, sales and ROI results and identify and
leverage the most effective programs,
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They reporesent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO JOBS@TAYLORANDFRANCIS.COM. T&F offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE/DFWP.