The Supervisor, Royalty Specialist is responsible for all activities in the royalty function. Ensure timely payments of author royalties and maintains accurate records and control reports. Review applicable accounting and royalty reports, to ensure accuracy.
- Manage the overall operation and coordination of royaltiies.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all payments of author, ensuring all the necessary adjustments to Toyalty Systems and related Journal Entries to G/L occur.
- Assist with the preparation and completing of the annual audit.
- Responsible for assigned royalty reconciliations.
- Responsible for documented and timely communication of issues and problems to the Controller so as to properly communicate the issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring timely communication for all author queries.
- Maintain neat and orderly accounting files for royalty.
- Work closely with other areas of the organization to provide timely and accurate information.
- Performs a variety of task as assigned and scheduled by the Supervisor.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.