- Columbus, OH
Kindly send matched resumes to Naresh@tammina.com or call me @ 703-880-8725
Title: Microstrategy Architect
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: Columbus OH
• 8+ Years of Information Technology experience. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing and CRM concepts
• Very accomplished hands-on end to end Microstrategy BI architecture experience in all phases of SDLC; (design, build implementation, support)
• 5+ years experience as a senior Microstrategy applications and technical architect with demonstrated experience leading development of schemas, metrics, reports and dashboards.
• Participation in at least three (3) Data Warehouse reporting projects in the lead role of MicroStrategy architect and developer.
• Must possess excellent Microstrategy architecture and development skills, preferably with version 9.0+.
• Deep, hands on experience with Microstrategy SDK programming is required.
• Micro strategy certification and familiarity with version 9 is a strong plus.
• 5+ years of experience with Teradata DB. Most Recent experience should be in V2R12 or later version.
• 2+ years experience with Oracle and SQL Server Databases
• Retail and ecommerce reporting and analysis experience preferred;
• Experience with customer marketing, CRM is highly desirable
• Experience with Job Scheduling using Scheduling tools like Control M
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
• Must be able to build and manage relationships with all involved, managing expectations at all levels.
• Must be able to see a project through from beginning to end; deliver complete and accurate documentation to support the project; and communicate project milestones and scope changes as they arise.
With Best Regards......
Naresh Kumar Pyla
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Tech Tammina