Real-time Character Developer
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award-winning high-end VFX for film, episodic and advertising. We’re currently hiring for our real-time team in London working on applying real-time solutions to all aspects of film production – from previz and virtual production to vfx post-production.
We’re working on bringing character techniques used in high-end film visual effects to real time engines. This involves everything from animation rigs and retargeting to mesh deformations, skin sliding, muscle simulations as well as fur and feathers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with game engine development
- Experience with C# or C++
- Experience with GPU compute shaders
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
The ideal candidate has development experience in one or more of the following areas from film, vfx or games:
- Motion capture
- Fur and feathers
- Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude towards learning, sharing and mentoring.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then we look forward to your application.