Color Production Assistant
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
We are currently seeking a Color Production Assistant to join our Culver City team.
What you’ll do:
- Setup projects in Ceta and on the server/ enter notes regarding project details
- Create daily call sheet with attending client information
- Update WIPs on a weekly basis for internal distribution
- Send remote reminders to participating attendees
- Help to schedule project specific editorial, VFX and production calls
- Coordinate hard drive arrivals /returns with the studio and clients respectively
- Create dispatches for couriers and FedEx shipments.
- Submit job archiving/unarchiving requests to Tech-Ops
- Send prep spec sheet to editorial once a session is confirmed
What you’ll need:
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines
- Familiarity of the post production process
- Solid writing and communication skills that remain professional at all times
- Professional experience working in Post-Production and specifically Advertising, Color and/or VFX strongly preferred
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.