- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
This job application remains open even when we don’t have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
MPC expands into Streaming and Episodic VFX with the launch of a specialist division, MPC Episodic. The division offers episodic directors and producers’ access to the pioneering technology and world-class talent behind recent blockbusters such as; The Lion King, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, Detective Pikachu and the BAFTA award winning 1917.
Led by MD Tom Williams, Executive VFX Supervisor, Pete Jopling (The Bourne Legacy, Captain America: Civil War, Chernobyl),Head of Creative Gurel Mehmet (The Witcher, Avengers: Endgame, Inception) and Senior Producer Therese Zambra (Mars, Frontline) MPC Episodic is actively hiring the industry’s top VFX talent, to work on some of the most exciting series visual effects work in the industry.
Are you looking to work closely with CG & VFX supervisors? Are you passionate about leading your own creative team? If so MPC would love to hear from you. We have some incredible projects lined up and we are looking to fill the last remaining Lead Roles, please get in contact for more information.
Compositors are responsible for a wide range of compositing tasks, such as tracking, matte extraction, color correction, paint fixes, roto, and CG/2D element integration in service to delivering the final image. If you have a passion for compositing and can use Nuke then we want to hear from you!
- Passionate about building and leading teams of creatives
- Ability to make decisions to drive progress on a project
- Ability to solve complex problems and determine solutions
- Ability to innovate new methodologies to streamline workflows
- Ability to collaborate and engage with other department leads for efficient communication
· Strong knowledge of Nuke
· Previous experience working with Linux
· Knowledge of the entire VFX pipeline
· Eye for creating photo-realist images
· Good communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to work within a team environment
· Able to review and implement feedback in timely manner
· Able to identify compositing issues (black levels, key edges, tracks, roto, etc.)
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
· An education or interest in real world lighting and photography
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
· Experience in compositing visual effects for feature film or high-end episodic
· Experience doing VFX CG composting and deep compositing
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At MPC Episodic we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.