FX - Games
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
At the core of Technicolor Games’ success are talented, passionate gamers. We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, empowered, and creative environment. Whether it’s helping clients in the early stages of game design or creating award-winning campaigns, we’re always here to help. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect in meaningful ways with our clients and their players.
Creatively and technologically speaking, no one beats Technicolor Games when it comes to delivering high-end content and immersive experiences together with video gaming marketing leaders.
We are now hiring new FX artists to create stunning visual effects for triple AAA titles on console platforms for the world’s best gaming studios. If you are passionate about VFX and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of requisite software, then we want to hear from you!
Every role is interdependent and cross-functional
- Good Production experience in Unreal / Unity, Photoshop, Maya and Houdini.
- A decent knowledge of Blueprint / Visual scripting is required.
- Understanding of element’s behaviour and Animation Principals.
- Should have a good balance of visual and problem-solving technical skills with respect to production schedule and set milestones.
- Should possess the ability to create gaming content with a good balance of quality and performance.
- Good understanding to interpret concept art, design, animatic and feedback notes.
- Self-motivated work ethic with honest and good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
- Experience with any other game engine.
- Nuke experience.
Any of the following experiences is a great advantage:
- Experience as FX artist in a minimum of one shipped title.
- Good production experience using FX tools in episodic FX.
- Experience in Creating FX rig is a plus
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Animation & Games, we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are broad:
- Junior Artist
- Senior Artist
Basis the candidate’s Demo reel quality, Test & interview performance and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.