Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, offering front end services through to final picture for feature, long-form episodic and traditional episodic animation. Thanks to our global capabilities, we adapt our scale to always serve every project in the best possible way.
We believe great animation is about making connections with real people. To ignite connection and to make images unforgettable, we unite with filmmakers to tell their stories. We embrace our clients’ creative ideas in our culture of collaboration, making our studios the home of the projects we are entrusted with. We help filmmakers define and develop their vision from script up to screen to make every project a unique one. We craft striking CG animation and we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level, at the highest creative quality and best price possible.
In less than ten years, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality episodic shows for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
- Accurately interpret concept art and design, as well as create and gather reference to complete FX tasks
- Deliver high quality work while reliably understanding applying feedback from Team Leader and Supervisor
- Take ownership in ensuring proper QC is applied to all tasks
- Identify and flag issues that may interfere with on-time deliveries, and offer solutions
- Attend and actively participate in creative and production meetings
- Understanding of element’s behavior and Animation Principals.
- Should have a good balance of visual and problem-solving technical skills with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
- Good understanding to interpret concept art, design, animatic and feedback notes.
- Self-motivated work ethic with honest and good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
- Good Production experience in Maya, Houdini and Nuke.
- Experience with RealFlow, phoenix fd, FumeFX a plus
- Experience in lighting and rendering with V-Ray, Arnold, Redshift
- Ability to script in Python, MEL, Hscript and HDK are plus
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
- Production experience using FX tools in Episode/web series/ film/commercials
- Experience in Crowd simulation is a Plus
- Experience in Creating FX rig is a plus
The details above provide an outline of the skills and experience we are looking out for. Within our artist team structure, we have a range of positions. These are:
During our recruitment process we will be assessing where your skills and experience best fit.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.