Associate Storage Engineer (entry level)
- Las Vegas, NV
Maintenance, Managed, Consulting, and Project Services are the foundation of our business. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, including Fortune 500 companies, throughout the United States and Canada. Our TSP team provides customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best. Our solutions based approach focuses on our clients’ business objectives, making their needs our top priority.
Let’s Get Personal
You aren’t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that.
Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
It looks like you want to be an Associate Storage Engineer. This is an entry level role - great way to get your foot in the door to work in the data storage industry and be one of our #TSProckstars. This is a home-based field role with local/regional travel.
In this role we want you to exceed our client’s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- Immediate duties (after a short training period) will be the maintenance of data storage equipment (power supply, disk, motherboard replacements etc.) in and around the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Maintain flexibility to travel outside of the coverage area when required.
- Weekend and evening work will definitely be required as this person will be on-call 24/7.
Now, it’s time to flex some of those skills you’ve picked up. Our next Associate Storage Engineer should have:
- Strong sense of urgency and customer-facing skills
- Good technical acumen and fast learner.
- Must be very reliable and take ownership of projects.
- Must be able to lift and install equipment into customer racks.
- Must have GREAT communication skills and possess the ability to work well with immediate teammates and management chain.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Awesome reasons to join TSP!
Employees are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need to be the best Associate Storage Engineer ever is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn't like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way if you haven’t already figured that out!
If that and things like an extensive benefits package, paid time off (PTO), and being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, click “apply.”
We’d love to have you on our #TSProckstars team!