Junior Software Developer
- Pleasanton, CA
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their career in application development and IT consulting.
Techport Thirteen, Inc. was created in 1996 to fulfill the growing market need to support the IT Service and Asset Management markets, and has since grown to work with and support related technologies and products.
What You Can Expect
- Training – A career with Techport starts at entry-level. Those we hire will be trained and mentored in IT consulting by our senior staff.
- Career Growth – You will work to support a growing base of customers globally. Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in the company as they grow.
- Fun Working Environment – Techport offers employees a challenging environment where good work is appreciated and recognized. At our company you will find a fun culture that promotes your success.
- Working Directly with Clients – Once you have passed Techport’s thorough training program, you will be responsible for working directly with Techport Thirteen customers, designing and customizing software to meet their needs.
Who We Are Looking For
Ideal candidates are pursuing or have obtained a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
We are looking for someone whose coursework has exposed them to:
- Experience with programming languages such as C/ C++, VBScript, or Java
- Experience building client/server applications
- Experience with relational databases is preferred
Desirable candidates will have the following qualities and personality traits:
- Customer Oriented Individual – You enjoy working for the client, understanding their requirements and transforming them into IT solutions
- Strong Communication – You are someone who can effectively speak with customers on a daily basis and have strong interpersonal skills
- Effective Time Management – You can handle multiple projects and have the organization skills to balance them