Primary responsibility is to operate in the deli according to the procedures and standards established by the corporate Food Service Department. Maintaining all standards and following Deli Managers directions as well as completing all duties assigned.
- Is always customer oriented and knows the #1 priority is Customer Service.
- Prepares to company standards custom food orders. (i.e. sandwiches, soups, cold cuts.)
- Complies with all company rules and regulations.
- Follows all safety rules and re-enforces them in the deli with other associates.
- Stocks and replenishes the deli case as needed or instructed.
- Knows where to find information such as price’s, portion controls, baking procedures, sandwich procedures, etc.
- Can operate and understands all equipment in the deli.
- Open, operate and close the deli as needed.
Job Environment: The Associate is regularly required to stand, reach and lift and or move up to 10 pounds. Frequently lift and or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the jobholder and are not to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the jobholder.