- Henderson, NV
Telecom North America is a 10 year old FCC licensed fixed and mobile telecommunications operator based in Henderson, Nevada, and full member of the GSMA. We sell innovative telecommunications services around international roaming on all continents to MNOs and MVNOs, using cutting edge mobile technology.
We are on an aggressive growth path and offer job security as well as the potential for career advancement in a future proof industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated executive assistant to work alongside our founders in Henderson, NV and assist them with daily administrative, sales and marketing tasks. You will be working in a relaxed, rewarding but results driven atmosphere, in a long-term salaried position.
Tasks may include: drafting letters, conducting online research on various subjects, filing documents, answering and placing phone calls, conducting RFPs with vendors, making travel arrangements for employees, ordering office supplies, preparing marketing, reviewing contracts, mailing documents etc.
We manufacture and sells, among other things, international roaming services to resellers and mobile operators around the world, on all continents, so there is potential to interact with people in different countries.
There will also be the potential for fast career advancement depending on your performance, interest and level of understanding of the services we provide.
- 3 or more years of executive assistant experience (telecommunications, software/IT or legal industries are preferred, but not required)
- Highly motivated, organized, independent, and results oriented
- Thrifty. Able to find lower cost vendors for various products and services.
- Interested in complex technology, and fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, in particular with Microsoft Excel
- Friendly, outgoing and self confident personality
- Speaking foreign languages, specially Spanish, and experience dealing with non-native English speakers is a plus
Compensation of $12 to $14 per hour, according to experience, plus top notch medical and dental insurance (PPO), vacation time, laptop, flat screen monitor, sunny office with outdoor patio, snacks and lots more!