TenderTree UI Designer
- San Francisco, CA
TenderTree is on its way to becoming the next AirBnB. We allow families to find trusted caregivers near them at half the cost of a traditional agency.
We’re growing crazy fast - we’ve done over $100,000 in care in under 4 months in our private beta. And everyone’s taking notice; we’ve been featured by top media outlets such as NBC, Wired magazine, Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat and others.
We are disrupting the $80B in-home care market dominated by inefficient, offline brick and mortar agencies and bringing it all online. This market is exploding as the baby boomers age. 10,000 people turn 65 every day!
We are profitable and have been generating revenue from day one (how many startups can say that out here?) We recently closed a round of seed financing from top angel investors.
You will be one of the first few employees at an extremely early stage startup. This is a great opportunity to have lots of deep impact, and build a team as we grow.
Check us out here: http://www.tendertree.com
TenderTree is looking for a talented UI designer to help us visualize the future of in-home care. You must have an aesthetic taste that is distinctive and admired. You’ll be working closely with our engineers and operations teams to communicate, design and implement new features and changes.
You must also be proficient at HTML and CSS in order to turn the design into production ready code.
- Experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for desktop, web and mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad or Android.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills - you must be able to turn design into working code.
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant.
- Must be capable of rendering gorgeous visuals – anything ranging from content layout to form elements and textures.
- Must deliver solid design on a tight deadline.
- Hunger and passion to get things working no matter what obstacles get thrown in your way.
- Online portfolio is a MUST!
Nice to Have
- Experience with lead generation campaigns
- Opportunity to play a major role in shaping how people find care
- Generous equity package
- Competitive salary
- Flexible, fun and entrepreneurial work environment where you have a real voice in decisions
- Work in the heart of San Francisco