Caregiver, CNA and HHA Opportunities (up to 20+/hour)
- San Francisco, CA
Earn more money through TenderTree – our caregivers usually make $15-$20/hour, but it’s not uncommon to make more.
TenderTree, a local San Francisco-based company that helps families hire trusted in-home caregivers for their loved ones, is looking to fulfill requests for high-quality and experienced caregivers.
TenderTree is not an agency. We empower caregivers to build their own book of business and provide the tools to make that happen. Caregivers on TenderTree tend to make 50%+ more per hour than local agencies. Usually, you will get paid $15-$20/hour, or even more.
Hourly, live-in, full time and part time jobs available.
Benefits of becoming a TenderTree Caregiver:
- Make more money! Most caregivers on TenderTree make $15-$20/hour. You set your own hourly or live-in rate
- Select and interview for the jobs you’re interested in
- Flexible schedule: Set your own schedule since you select the jobs (not a middle-man)
- Online payment processing: You get paid weekly through our website, directly into your bank account via ACH
- Insurance and bonding: You get insured and bonded through TenderTree
- Access to continuing educational resources: We want you setup for success – these are your clients and your book of business
Requirements (please review and apply if you meet the criteria):
- Passionate about senior and in-home care
- Professional caregiving experience (2+ years)
- Verifiable caregiving references (minimum of 3)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Clean record: Submit to a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check
- Ability to clearly speak, write, and understand English
- Pass competency and skills exams
- Personable, compassionate, and the ability to multitask
- Must live in and immediately around the City of San Francisco. All of our clients are in San Francisco.
- Valid CNA, HHA, or other license certification (i.e. LVN)
- First Aid/CPR/BLS certificate
- Tuberculosis testing certificate
- Live Scan Fingerprint
If you think you’re a good fit for this opportunity and meet the requirements, please send us your resume.