- Fremont, CA
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. As a pioneer in providing total power solutions, Tenergy has enjoyed rapid growth by working closely with our customers to develop comprehensive battery and charger products. Tenergy serves a world-wide spectrum of industry clients through technical strength, innovative products. Our customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies. Tenergy products touch a wide variety of products in the rechargeable battery market, including industrial, consumer products, storage, transportation, medical, communication, military and many other special applications.
- Design and Implement mechanical portions of projects.
- Create and Prepare 3D Models for mass production tooling using Solidworks.
- Create Technical / Dimensional Drawings to ISO 128 or equivalent standard.
- Create Specifications and Handover documents for Manufacturers.
- Create Technical Construction Files in compliance with ISO 9000.
- Perform Finite Element Analysis.
- Provide direction and support for projects in development.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience in designing for mass production tooling, with a fundamental understanding of Plastic Injection Molding, Die-Casting and Metal Extrusion.
- Understanding of Materials , Material Properties and Mass Production Fabrication.
- Understanding of New Product Development (NPD) processes.
- Ability to review and design for strict compliances, such as BSI and IEC regulations.
- Experience in Solidworks or equivalent software.
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with thermal modeling tools preferred