- Fremont, CA
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. As a pioneer in providing total power solutions, Tenergy has enjoyed rapid growth by working closely with our customers to develop comprehensive battery and charger products. Tenergy serves a world-wide spectrum of industry clients through technical strength, innovative products. Our customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies. Tenergy products touch a wide variety of products in the rechargeable battery market, including industrial, consumer products, storage, transportation, medical, communication, military and many other special applications.
- Create and update product listings in various online platforms (eBay, Amazon, Newegg)
- Develop and optimize product descriptions & keyword research
- Manage eCommerce platform inventory: inventory management and replenishment, reconcile receiving discrepancies, and inventory RMA.
- Coordinate with design department for material to support: promotional advertising, marketing campaigns, social media, landing pages, and banners for eCommerce platforms.
- Analyze, execute and monitor email deployment to ensure all elements are accurate and functional (coupon code, sales price, sales details)
- Build and manage email lists and segments to support email campaigns: subscriber acquisition, segmentation and testing, and new campaign development
- Analyze eCommerce sales data and be able to create various reports for management
- Comprehend, analyze, present, and carry out strategies to improve and/or increase product listings sales
- 1+ years of eCommerce B2C retail experience with extensive knowledge of best practices and strategies.
- 1+ years working within a Content Management System in an eCommerce retail environment
- Possess solid knowledge in B2C eCommerce best practices, user experience, design, content management, analytics, SEO, SEM, order management systems, payment processors, fraud management, taxation, and warehouse management systems.
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter) and email marketing
- Experience with A/B testing and ability to plan, execute, report and use findings to improve future marketing initiatives
Bachelor’s degree in eCommerce, business, marketing, computer science or related field